Spring must have

by - 3:16 AM

Spring finally came! And so are new trends, check out what I find a MUST HAVE for this spring!
Firstly I'm loving bright pastel colours and prints, so here are some suggestions. Especially I'm obessing over mint and  coral colours and flower prints.







 And what about hair? For spring I love long wavy hair with that reddish-brown colour OR  add some really pop of colour, even if it's something unusual like blue or pink extensions or locks. 




As for make-up, keep it simple. Give your eyes more depth with brownish eyeshadows and give the lips some orange or pink natural colour.


So that was all for today, hope you liked it. Let me know what are yours spring must have! Be bold and enjoy your spring ~☆

 
 Mata nee! またね !

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram