Fall fashion

by - 5:14 AM

Sorry for not updating so much recently, I promised to do more 'summer in Japan' posts but I didn't.. for that, I really am sorry. It'll just take a little longer, but I'll do it.

Anyway, it's already fall and I want to share a few of my obsessions lately!

Leather (better if fake), stripes, plaid, pied de poule. As for colours I'll go with all black and burundy...that's fall for you! And accessories! Lots of them! I think it's the perfect season for being edgy and trying out new things.


High platform shoes are a must these days, everybody owns a pair! And ripped jeans are never outdated! 


If you're tired with just black and white, add some bold prints or colour to your coat/jacket on a basic outfit.  The reasult will be awesome!


Like these jackets with leopard prints! How awesome is that? On a black outfit it's to kill for!


Stripes and leather.. the love! Combined together they're even more beautiful!

Do you think it's all a little bit too punk-y and dark? Just try a cute little black outfit and a red coat, you'll have a cheerful fall style.


Or add some colourful elements like the red shoes below!


As for accessories,  I have 3 words: rings, bows, nail-polish! All in dark colours or print of course! 


Finishing with bold statement lips and a light-brown smokey eyes +/or eyeliner!


I've been loving dark lip products lately.


What do you think? What is your favourite style this fall?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram