Manga of the month #2

by - 3:53 AM

Second post for the new column 'manga of the month'!
So, I won't do this every month but just when I find some new manga that really interest me.. Maybe I should have titled it 'manga of the moment'.. whatever, let's start.

So for this month I just have this one manga I fell in love instantanely. It's a manhwa (korean manga): by Omyo and is called "Story of someone we know". 

The genre falls in the category of josei, comedy, romance and slice of life. As you can see the art is really simple and cartoon-y but I like it that way because it's original and cute. But of course, what will catch your interest is the story. Don't worry, nothing complicated.
It's the story of three adult girls, all friends, and their love lives. Each of them has a different character and love interests. You think it's the same old-boring manga? You're wrong! This is a story everbody can relate to! No joke, you all would have experienced these things if not in person, through a friend or a relative or a story you heard.
But let's meet the main characters:
That's exactly as it said. This is not your usual shoujo story, with the helpless girl falling in love with the handsome boy who makes her life perfect and magical. Nope, this is about reality. Three women on their journey of life, experiencing all kinda 'normal' things. 
*By the way my favourite is Mira, but I really relate to Yeo-Reom lol, 'cause we think alike!* 

And finally one of my favourite pages so far, if you're not new to the k-drama world you know what we're talking about: 
#TheStruggleIsReal lol!

Go > here < to read the first 'Manga of the month' post. Until next time ~ 
scans are from mangareader.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram