Drama&more

by - 7:50 AM

Hi folks, I'm back from my hiatus!
As you may have seen I already published two movie rieviews in the past few days so yeah, I'm totally back on posting.
This time I plan to do a lot more drama and movie reviews (japanese and korean), so look forward to that! Also if you're interested you may check all the dramas I've seen etc on my dramalist (click to enlarge).

Speaking of drama, I can't wait to see "Shitsuren Chocolatier" with Matsumoto Jun that starts this January! I bet it'll be great like all of his past movies-dramas..yeah, in case you didn't know I'm a hardcore MatsuJun fan.  Anyway, here is the first teaser for 'Shitsuren Chocolatier'.. love and chocolate, it can't be bad, right?What do you think? 


As for the other stuff, the column 'Living in Kyoto' I promised to do, that will have to wait a bit.. just because other than for drama-movie reviews I'm totally not inspired. But I'll keep doing it, just more slowly than usual. 

Until next time☆≡

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram