Obsessed with..

by - 2:44 AM

Or you could even say my favourite of the week...


Kotonoha no niwa: Aka, The garden of words, a 2013 japanese animated movie by Makoto Shinkai. I saw it recently and I friggin' loved it. The landscape drawings are just so beautiful and realistic you could even think they are real, I'm not joking. And the story is just full of fluff and.. well, you read a detailed review here.

You must watch this movie!! Also, you can easily find it online with subs, here's the trailer:


Ogawa Yayoi: She's an amazing mangaka (aka manga artist) who mostly writes/draws josei, her most famous works are 'Kimi wa Petto', 'Baby Pop', 'Candy Life', and 'Kiss & Never Cry'.


Well if you haven't read any of those yet, then I suggest you do, I really loved those stories a lot! ٩(^‿^)۶

Music:

Listening again to 2NE1, after I left them alone for a while. Why did I? I alway love them! And this song feels like summer, right? :)
 
And Taeyang, with his new amazing album 'RISE', this is 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' the new album's single and MV.
 
Yup, that's all k-music but really, other than that I have been listening just to random music on the radio.

Click on the pic below to buy the normal version of Taeyang's new album "RISE". Well, just check it out.

TAEYANG (BIGBANG) - RISE (2nd Album) CD

 That's it for my obsessions, hehe, next post will be 'Summer fashion'. Look forward to it! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram