Romeo 'Give me your heart'

by - 1:45 AM


Park Jung Min is back!!!
You can't believe how happy I am about this! Jung Min was out of musical scene for a while and I believe he wasn't managed well. Now he's finally back with a mini-album (after some unfortunate singles) and I hope he'll do great and have a really amazing comeback, in Korea too!
After a fan meeting in Japan he decided to use 'Romeo' as his stage name and here's his new music video 'Give me Your Heart' in japanese.


The mini-album contains 4 songs:

1."Give me your heart"
2. "Taste the fever"
3. "Devil"
4. "Give me your heart (Instr.)" 


It will be released on September 5, 2012. 


Please support him, buying his new album and subscribe to his facebook account (facebook.com/OfficialParkJungMin) and his youtube channel (youtube.com/user/parkjungminofficial)! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram