News!

by - 11:12 AM

So, I'm back. As I mentioned in the last 'Update' post I finally have some juicy news.  Now that it's been confirmed I can sort of talking about it, even if  maybe I'll realize just when I'll be on the plane.. well,  I still can't believe it but... I'M GOING TO JAPAN!


Yes, that's true. Finally, my dream is becoming reality! I'll be going to Kyoto for one month this summer with a friend, we'll study, get around and visit mainly Kyoto but Tokyo, Nara and some other city too.
So I was thinking to do some kind of column about my life there, on this blog, maybe 'My life in Japan-Kyoto' or something like that, talking about what will I bring, useful sentences and all of that, just tell me if you're interested. I'll do some research on my own before leaving and post here all the useful things, as a memo, anyway LOL.


I hope to bring some more good news next time. Well, look forward to that please.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram