You're the best Lee Soon Shi - Drama review

by - 10:36 AM

Here I am with yet another drama review, I love doing them. Soo let's get to work, this time I'll be talking about 'You're the best Lee Soon Shin' a south-korean drama released on March 2013, from KBS2.  This show is still on air, infact out of 50 episodes just 25 are out right now. Crazy, I know. Anyway, you can find every episodes on dramacrazy, they update very soon.
Here is a poster with all the characters of the show. 


The main character is Lee Soon Shin, a young girl with the name of a national hero but who is very unlucky and not so pretty -so they say but I think she is-.  As a matter of facts she can't keep a job and nobody would hire her, her older sister bullies her, her mother boast about her amazing daughters to her friends but does not ever mention Lee Soon Shin and the grandma always makes comparison between her and her talented and beautiful sisters. She is like the black sheep of the family, a modern cinderella.

But things won't be always like that. During the episodes we'll see that the perfect family will crumble upon itself and major secrets will be revealed.


That starts when one day Lee Soon Shin is offered a job as an actress by a mysterious man, who claims to be Shin Joon Ho the CEO of a big entertainment company, Lee Soon Shin is sceptical  but her mother pushes her to accept and so she does. But that man is a really shady and not really who he says he is,  and soon they'll find themself in troubles.  They get their money stolen by this man and Soon Shin desperately search for a job to repay her debt, while not saying anything to her family out of shame and not wanting to disappointing them more, when she gets to met the REAL Shin Joon Ho coincidentally.  So what will she do? Will she pursue the acting career?
Not just that, there is a shadow surrounding the family.. something that just Soon Shin's mother, father and grandma knows.. what is the secret behind Lee Soon Shin's birth?

This was the plot, I'm not going to spoiler anything more.

Now onto my impressions. 
Initially I was captivate by the plot, then I read it was a 50 episodes drama and I thought 'No way' because long things kind of bore me. But I decided to give it a shot, and I'm glad I did. This drama is GREAT!
The story is not all that easy to predict and since it has a long way to go anything can happen. Furthermore who doesn't love a good drama that involves family secrets?
As for the actors, I was surprised to know that the main character is played by famous singer IU and, well, she is really good! Shin Joon Ho is played by the talentedJo Jung Suk..I just love all of his expressions.  All the actors are, actually, it's amazing.
I really want this drama to succeed and I'm going to watch it until  the end.
So please support the actors and the drama and watch it, you won't regret it! You'll find all the updated episodes on dramacrazy.


Here is the main OST  'Molla Molla' by Tahiti.


More on all the actors next time.

I'll do a more detailed review in a second post, this time it will include every character of the drama. Stay tuned!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. My 3rd Korean drama, watching up to Episode 39 now. IU is so multi-talented, her acting skills are superb. She can host. She can make jokes. She can sing. She compose songs, and plays the guitar. And her dance choreography are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram